Full-Time & Part-Time Considered, M-F, 8am-5pm, 5 PTO days.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Initialize home sleep test devices and prepare for delivery to patients.
- Download data from incoming home sleep test devices for physician interpretation.
- Sanitize incoming testing devices and prepare them for shipment.
- Create shipping labels for outgoing and incoming sleep test devices.
- Call to recover outstanding home sleep test devices from patients.
- Assist Customer Support Representatives with daily tasks.
- Demonstrate proficient time management and ability to perform multiple tasks at once.
- Communicate effectively with team members, superiors, clients, and patients.
- Contribute as a key member of our team, leading with purpose and integrity.
- Demonstrate gradual and persistent improvement in job performance quality.
- Have fun in a team environment and be a big part of saving lives!
Required Skills & Experience
- RPSGT Certification.
- Experience and/or knowledge of home sleep testing and/or polysomnography.
- Exceptional phone, verbal, written, and overall communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Interest in helping others and saving lives.
- Operate with urgency and accountability.
- Minimum of one year of experience with Apple/Microsoft devices and applications.
- Live in Orange County, CA (Preferably South Orange County).
- Past data entry experience with detailed information.
- Experience with shipping with United States Postal Services.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the sleep medicine market and patient experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the dental market and/or practice.